Are you ready to uncover your life purpose? Do you want to discover what will bring you greater joy? Have you lost sight of your passions?
If so, come celebrate Momasphere's 2012 kick-off with Anne Baker, certified life and career coach. She will share proven exercises, tips and steps in this interactive, two hour workshop to help you make a head start this year to achieving greater success and fulfillment in your life, including:
- Get a fresh perspective on what's important to you
- Gain clarity about your ideal life purpose and direction
- Learn specific techniques for bringing more purpose, passion and meaning into your life now
- Develop new relationships and contacts in a supportive and productive environment
DATE: Thursday, March 22, 2012
TIME: 7:00pm - 9:30pm
PLACE: Park Slope Eye, 682 Union St. (betw. 4th & 5th Ave), Brooklyn, NY. Phone: (347) 560-8393
PRICE: General Admission is $20 online and $30 at the door (cash only at the door)
Space is limited so please RSVP by purchasing tickets online. Tickets at the door are cash only and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Wine & snacks will be served. Receive a free Momasphere / Park Slope Eye tote bag for your workshop handouts.
* A percentage of the admission fee will go towards benefiting Women In Need, Inc. (WIN), providing New York City’s homeless women and their families with safe, clean housing; support and the skills to become self-reliant.
You will walk away from the session with a greater awareness of: what will bring more meaning to your life; which life areas to prioritize; and a new and creative approach to setting and achieving goals to live your purpose. Plus, every participant can sign up to receive a complimentary coaching session with Anne Baker.
The (Re)Discover Your Life Purpose workshop experience includes:
- break-out group work
- hand-outs and take-aways to ensure you are equipped with what you need to take immediate action towards finding and living your purpose.
Anne Baker is a certified life and career coach. She coaches both individuals and groups on clarifying their life and career purpose and pursuing a more rewarding and fulfilling path. Prior, Anne personally coached and developed coaching programs for executives and management consulting teams at PricewaterhouseCoopers Consulting and IBM through her organizational development leadership roles. She has an MBA and has worked fifteen years in HR consulting focusing on change management, performance management, and compensation. Anne also finds exciting coaching opportunities raising her three beautiful young girls.
Check out our latest blog Re-Discovering Your Life Purpose about how the Momasphere team took a year hiatus to re-discover their passions. Melissa rediscovered her true self and moved out of the city to a farm in Connecticut where she is growing her own food and Ellen followed her dream to publish a successful children’s book.